Friday, March 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This is from my facebook, tagged by Ayu.. Disebabkan nak memenuhkan ruang kosong di blog baru (chewah!), so I just filled in benda2 tak berfaedah.. Hehehe

1. I am not a 'morning' person, so I rarely wakes up early on the weekend.
2. I am the youngest in my family, therefore I am very close with my mom.
3. I am not so close with my father cos he always busy with his work, but I was sooo surprised when he hugged me and cried when sending me off to the US.
4. I have 3 big brothers, who taught me how to climb up my house's roof when I was 6 years old.
5. I used to play on the lawn, half-naked (with only my underwear), until I was 9 years old when a schoolmate saw me and spread the story to my other schoolmates.Luckily, it was an all girls' school. I had no boobs yet at that time, so what's the big deal?
6. I fell down into a drain when I was 4 years old and got a scar on my forehead.
7. I threw my pacifier not until I was 7 years old.
8. I had 7 boyfriends from high school until college, and I married the 7th boyfriend. The longest relationship was with the 7th boyfriend, which was 6 years.
9. My first pet was not a cat, but a rabbit.
10. I got my first cats, which was a pair, Tommy and Noni, when I was 6 years old.
11. I still couldn't believe I am doing my Ph.D as I always felt that I will settle down up until a degree level.
12. I have issues with my confidence level.
13. I nearly become a victim of a 'suspected' rapist. Therefore, if I have to sleep alone, I will sleep with knife under my pillow.
14. I never know how to cook, until I graduated from DVM in 2007.
15. I like to pinch the chubby cheeks of a kindergarten's friend. My parent had been called by teacher because I refused to stop.
16. I still hold a grudge against the seniors who bullied me in MRSM Taiping. I am a person who never forgets.
17. I like to help people; however I often got frustrated when those people in turn, acting selfish.
18. I only eat chocolate ice cream and not too fond of eating chocolate and cakes.
19. I see myself as a hardworking, but not an intelligent person. However, I feel, being hardworking alone is not enough to survive doing a PhD.
20. I miss driving on the right-hand side. I miss driving my KELISA.
21. If I were not pursuing my PhD, I would be a small animal practitioner instead.
22. I hope my first child is a son, but I will accept whatever God give me. To answer your question.. No, I am not pregnant :P
23. I hate politics cos I think politic is dirty. However, I found myself constantly talking about politics. I just don't know why..
24. I like to thank those that tagged me. This is my first time and I enjoy doing this.
25. I loved being me! That justifies everything :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No. 8: Ooppss... the cat number os out of the bag!

No. 13: I was there too... and i owe you my life big time!!!

No. 18: I like vanilla ice cream... and anything that taste and smell of vanilla... don't like chocolate ice cream tho...

No 23: May i say that politics is in your blood? and i won't be surprised if one of your siblings take up politics in the future...