Sunday, March 29, 2009

Esok sekolah!!

Huhuhu.. Title macam budak sekolah jer kan..


Anyway, tomorrow is the start of spring quarter which means I have to endure another 10 weeks of studying,examination and research. The research part is not that bad though. But I hate studying and examination, cos my brain dah 'berkarat' tahap tin susu dah nih.. and the big 'M' as what Che Det once mentioned about a syndrome among Malays... Tetibe lak Che Det kena kan..

I tak tahulah kenapa lah gatal sangat nak study balik.. Tak habis2... mule2 lepas Diploma, ingat nak settle down dah but my mom won't let me.. Betul la jugak, ape lah yang aku boleh buat sgt dgn diploma.. then, I enrolled into vet program.. Throughout that 5 years, each time during final exam yang confirm stressful gila, I said to myself, this will be the last... But it appears the other way around.. Gatal pulak nak buat PhD sebab dapat pergi overseas.. Memangla my dream came true but the US is the hardest place to get your PhD.. I have to take courseworks, then I have to pass my qualifying exam then baru leh fully concentrate with research which by the end of everything, it will be 2013 already.. Oh no... Sorry, I just couldn't stop ramblings about my time over here cos it too stressful+boring even though I know everyone tries to motivate me every now and then.. Kekadang rasa down, eloklah diluahkan kang Permanent Head Damage (PHD) plak..




This is my school.. Great school but the environment is sooo dull.. Argh, my life is so depressing.. Tolonglah boleh balik Mesia... huhuhu.. Got to go, nak iron baju esok nak sekolah... And anticipate more blabberings about school every now and then..

2 comments:

Miss Lili@ said...

hi farina,

finally a blogspot account! :) bleh bace kat office. otherwise before this slalu tak bace blog ko sebab office ni block friendster. huhu.

anyway, happy studying k! jangan regret2.. things happened for reasons. for a fact, i admire your willingness to continue your study, which is indeed a very respectful things to do.. :)

Farina said...

Thank you Lia for your piece of advice.. Biasalah stress.. Bila kerja, nak belajar.. Bila belajar, nak kerja.. Anyway,early congrats and hope you will enjoy reading my blog..