Friday, April 10, 2009

Dammit!

I am addicted.. to Edward Cullen.. I could not stopped myself from reading those books...

I just finished reading the 2nd book... I thought I could stopped myself from reading the next book...

BUT,

I just got hinted by the Twilight fanatic quiz on the facebook about Bella having a daughter???? With whom????

And I caught myself searching for Robert Pattinson photos when I should have been doing work in the lab...

Damn it, I'm screwed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi... pegi study la... tak lari kemaner nyer buku2 tu... kan dah ckp akan addicted punyer kalu start baca... Edward Cullen is the perfect boyfriend kan?

The third book=Eclipse is the best among the all four...

Haah, nnt Bella beranak... pelik giler kan? Rasa mcm depa baru je bercinta, alih2 dah beranak? anyway, u hv to read it to understand and "feel" it... enjoy the books! baca pelan2... nnt cepat abis buku tu... heheh...