I couldn't sleep the past few days... Benci.. Benci.. Benci.. Yesterday, I slept at around 4 am... I supposed to go to lab in the morning, but cos I was sleep-deprived, had to cancel my plan... Dahla ada meeting, pastuh selamba jer kan tak pergi...
Tapi kalo pergi pun, confem sakit kepala.. SO, better to fulfill my need of 8 hrs sleep.. I woke up at around 11 am, then pening2 lalat lagi... Cam weng je tau....
Tonight need to start taking sleeping pill... I don't want to rely on pills to sleep, but I don't have any other options... This insomnia thing reminds me of my final year where we had comprehensive exam.Because of too much studying, bila nak tidur pun dok teringat jawapan2 nak jawab dgn external examiner. Panic attack kot... which resulting of me couldn't sleep for 2 weeks!!! Terpaksa lah telan ubat batuk lah, ubat segala bagai nak bagi ngantuk...
Time untuk lunch...
See ya later..
No comments:
Post a Comment