Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mama!!

Boleh tak lupa nak post birthday mak sendiri???????


Anyway, my mom's birthday was on 2nd May, the day I was busy with Malaysian Culture "Syok" event... Nevertheless, I did wish my mom and I was the second person wishing her on her birthday.. Ces, my SIL got to be the first one this year...

Well, my mom said, she got a surprise birthday cake from my brother!!! I sent her a birthday card as well, but agaknya belum sampai lagi kot.....



This is the last picture of me and my mom at KLIA... Sob..sob..sob....



Well, for the past few months since my arrival in the US, I think my mom (surprisingly) is stronger than me.. The day she was half-day hospitalized because of severe diarrhea, I was crying like hell but she was calm and did not cry at all.. Knowing my mom, she can easily filled up with tears watching sad Malay movies.. Then, the day when my father was hospitalized, I was hysterically crying on the phone and again, she acted like normal.. No sad voice, no nothing...

Mama, I know you will not read my blog....

But I would like you to know, that you are the best mom in the world....
I love you and Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: