Anyway, I went to Farah and Zain's commencement, two of the undergrads that graduated this year. It was not long as UPM's convocation cos they called one name immediately after another. But, I miss the traditional music that UPM has when they bring in that 'big' stick if you know what I mean.. Cam very dramatic.. The fun thing about their graduation is they can decorate their mortar board however they like.. Even this one guy put on ninja turtle on the mortar board.. God, they are really crazy..
The day after which was Sunday, we (the M'sian Student Assoc.) held a graduation party for the three seniors. The theme was Hollywood Glam but because I didn't have time to go shopping for dresses, so I wore my baju kebaya instead... Ala, Siti Nurhaliza pun nak pegi tgk Oscar gak ape.. :)
Enjoy the pictures k.. Nak pegi packing barang tak sudah lagi...
Hahaha, 3 jer.. Sorry, mak malas nak upload.. Korang check Facebook jer lah, 120 gambar aku upload.. Ade orang tuh yang sampai sekarang takde Facebook, silalah daftar akaun Facebook sekarang ek.. :)
3 comments:
hahaha wlaupun nama tidak disertakan (sila rujuk ayat akhir),aku tetap terasa..aaarrrgghhhhhh....hehhe nanti ah aku main FB ek...gitu!
Farina,
I love the last pic. Super cool!
Intan: Ha, memang pun untuk ko.. Tau takpe.. hehe
Aira: Haha, each one of us ada gambar ala2 camtuh.. Kengkonon Oscar lah :)
Post a Comment