Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When the summer break begins...

My spring quarter officially ends today....

I celebrated the start of my summer break with these....



At first I thought of writing a post about what I did today... but nah, it was boring....

Then, after watching Marley n Me for the second time (I watched it first time in the cinema and decided to buy the DVD), I'm thinking of writing about my relationship with Tuti...

Most of my friends know who he is....

Tuti was my cat who passed away almost 2 years ago.

Well, he's not just a cat, he's my bestfriend. I picked him up from the street when he was about 3 months old and we had been together for 15 years..

When he kept getting older and older, I kept praying that he'll be alive to witness my wedding..

But, he died a day after I attended my 'kursus kahwin'. The day I took the course, my mom brought him to a clinic. He was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure and had little time to live. The day after, I skipped work, went back to Ipoh. I was still in KL when the vet informed me that Tuti passed away last night and he just found out that very morning.

I was devastated that I could not thanked him of what he had been giving me the past 15 years. I did what I had promised him before, to bury him in my mom's little garden.



Tuti, I will always love you and you remain as my bestfriend, forever....


1993-2007

2 comments:

Alice said...

haha, two tubes, yeay!

eh, i nk tanyer, hw's the movie mayley and me tue? best tak? i rasa nak tgk, sbb i heard it's heart warming, i suka jer movie2 mcm nie. but i bet pet's lover will love it even more kan?

Farina said...

Erm, it's a must-watch movie Aira!!! Dia bukan cerita pasal Marley jer, but actually their journey from after they got married etc etc.. Very heart-warming, banyak sangat part dalam cerita nih yang I nangis..