Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dah jemu cakap pasal COACH..

Aah, jemu dah.. Cepatlah beli yang 3 lagi tuh... Yang wristlet tuh rasa cam aku nak amik lah, senang nak bawak jalan2 kan... Ikut hati nak amik jer semua tuh, tapi nanti ada org pot pet pulak kat belakang..

Anyway, it is already Wednesday.. Thank god for sendiri extending my cuti for 4 days, it's another 2 days to weekend...

This weekend, we'll be going for a BBQ picnic and fishing trip... BBQ again? Oh, I really love BBQ plus the weather is really really really really (need I say more?) NICE... So, better get my ass out there bebeh.... Nanti winter datang, terkebil2 aku duk dalam selimut....

* Picture taken from Daviswiki


So, we're planning to go to Lake Berryesaa (above picture) this weekend with our friends.. And I remember this place as the site of Zodiac killer first victim.. I hope you've watched ZODIAC which is actually based on a true story about a serial killer during 1970's-1980's in California and he's still on the loose..... Scary kan, tetibe tgh fishing ade psikopath datang dari belakang.........

Screw my imagination.. Lets have fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

mon said...

saya pun suka bbq!!! I like~