Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm touched!

In less than an hour, I will hit 27 years and 1 day. I must now face the reality that it's time to enter another chapter of my life.

Anyway,

I spent the whole day at home watching TV while my handphone never stopped ringing.

The same goes with Facebook, birthday wishes kept pouring in since yesterday :)

And last night, I went out for supper with my Ipoh's friends (Yumi,Syu,Keril,Fahmi and Aja) and they surprised me with a birthday cake!



Later today, Kumitaa, who just got back from Davis surprised me at my house. I told her I don't really like cake, so don't bother to buy me a cake so she brought me a slice of cake instead *giggle*


I'd like to thank all for remembering my birthday. As what I wrote in my previous post, my birthday would not be the same without my husband. Well, I was totally wrong.. You guys really made my day!

7 comments:

XRNH said...

Happy Birthday F!!!

I everytime Merdeka Day mesti teringat kat you because you were the first person I knew yang birthday on 31st Aug, hehehe..

Hope you hv a good one darling!

Runiza said...

Happy Blated Birthday Farina!!!! :):):) Kita sama2 Virgo la ya :)

~aboto~ said...

farina dearie,

hepi belated birthday!!
may all ur wish come true ek!!

hugz!!

yumi said...

u deserve it dear...hehehe...(bodek nak kirim brg lg) :)

Irna.. said...

Happy belated birthday!!!mmg best dapat surprises..:)

Farina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farina said...

Tina: Thanks! You still remember my birthday? Yelah, kite kan BFF kat Tarcisian dulu.. Hahaha.. Anyway, I felt lucky sebab birthday senang nak ingat :)

Kak Runiza: Oh yeke? Patutlah dapat birthday present ELLE :) Nice!

Abot: Thanks! *HUGS*

Yumi: Thanks again!! Oklah, next time aku balik boleh pesan barang baby pulak *wink*

Irna: Thanks! Happy kan! Hehehe