Monday, August 10, 2009

Last post till then.....

I don't feel like I'll have interesting stories to share between now and Sunday, so this gonna be my last post before going home...

Even by typing the word HOME, I could already visualized the smell of Malaysia's soil... :)))

I am 99% all set, by that I meant:

-Blended garlic and onions in fridge
-Air gula ready to make syrup
-Written cheque for September's rent
-Cleaned entire house

The fact that I'll be gone the entire fasting month and no one gonna cook for Jai except he himself, I would like to accomodate all his needs as best as I could. He can cook (he cook masak lemak better than me actually!) so I'm not that worried.

I don't feel like packing my stuffs until Saturday, but I'm all ready with the list of stuffs to buy when I'm in Malaysia. I heard there's Mega Sale going on right now *wink* and I don't want to get left behind, that's for sure..

I'll update once I reached home, if the jetlag doesn't getting my biological clock screwed.. Any tips for jetlag anyone?

Till then, enjoy few pictures from my tour around UC Davis Vet Med Teaching Hospital just now.

Her name is Melanie, a resident Cockatoo. She can talk, her favorite words is MELANIE.. Hmm, why ain't I surprised?


A German Shepherd on hemodialysis treatment. I hope you'll get well soon, boy!

5 comments:

ms oy@ said...

Tips for jetlag: Tido...

Irna.. said...

slamat sampai ke malaysia n selamat berpose..farina, aku link blog ko kat blog aku tau..takper yerk..:)

chedah said...

fomfuan...slmt blk msia k,slmt myambut bulan ramadhan & syawal kat msia..slmt mkn sume mknn kat bazar2 mesia..huhuhu, slmt drv kerets, slmt shopping tdg raye..huaaa..haha..

Farina said...

Oya: Yeay, aku tak jetlag :)

Irna: Thanks.. Harap2 leh jumpa ko bebile nanti. Aku pun link kan blog ko gak.. Thanks!

Chedah: Nox, Mak confuse dah nox drive kerets kat sini.. Masuk simpang berhenti kejap tak tau nak masuk lane mana.. :) Anyway, selamat berpose, jangan sedih2 next year ko plak sambut kat sini, bersama suami tersayang lagik.. :))

Farina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.