I have chesty cough since the past 10 days.
Today, I decided to see doctor cos my coughing hasn't resolved despite taking 2 bottles of cough medicine. And I'm going home in 12 days and I want to get better before I reached the airport. Yeah, you know why....
My lung sounds were clear, so no pneumonia.
The doctor only prescribed me a cough medicine. No antibiotic.
When asked whether I can get one, he told me the fact that antibiotic only treats bacterial diseases which was no brainer... :P
I want antibiotic just for psychological needs, so that my body thinks it got the right medicine. But, he offered me to get a chest X-ray instead...
So, I declined, X-rays is not needed at this point of time.. I want antibiotic!
2 comments:
huhuhu....10 hari batuk, lama tu??..jgn kena tahan kat airport nnti dah le...wah wah...dah nak balik mesia..mesti tak sabar kan?? en. jai tnggl sorng2 le ye..huhuhu...
Kat atas kapal terbang aku nak makan panadol siap2.. Dahla sampai tengahari, kang dorang ingat body temperature aku tinggi plak kan.. Tak pasal2 jer...
Post a Comment