10 days left til my departure to Davis. My feelings? I'm sad cos definitely I'll miss Malaysian food and it was good not to have to cook in order to eat. In another hand, I'm relieved that I don't have to witness the nonsense brought up by certain people in Malaysia like the cow's head case and Kartika's. I stopped reading Malaysian newspaper whether it's pro or anti-gov but of course, living here make it difficult to escape from all the flip-flops.
To date:
1. I shopped quite a lot.. like A LOT. All the stuffs on list are checked except for contact lenses and maybe 1-2 more shoes :)
2. I've been to various places to eat like Laksa Bakar Arang, Kenny's Rogers, BB seafood, Ketam Village Steamboat etc. I think I'll live for another year after eating all those good food :)
3. I wanted to go to KL this week but I couldn't make it. I'm very sorry to friends whom promises have been made. I'll make it up to you one day, I promise!
4. I'll probably be going home again during Christmas holiday next year but that depends on something.. Something that I hope will arrive next year, insya-allah.
5. My brother will hold a kenduri cukur jambul for his daughter on the 2nd of Raya, so my friends who are in Ipoh are invited to come. 2 in 1 : Open House + Cukur jambul :)
I hope you guys have fun shopping for raya :) Tata
3 comments:
balik 2nd raya ke farina?
ewah2...majunye psiapan raya ko nyah..hehehe..slmt la mempreparekan apa2 lg yg patot...klu aku jd ko pon aku shopping mcm nak pengsan.huhu;))
Tak, balik pagi 3rd. Eh, u balik raya tak?
Chedah, aku pun separa pengsan tgk duit keluar cam air.. Dahlah bonus tak dapat :(
Post a Comment