1) I realized that we will not always get what we wanted but giving up is not the solution, you just have to work through it no matter what.
2) Coming here without a Master's degree was really hard for me. Coming from a clinical environment make it even harder to survive in a research setting. Nevertheless, I'll always make a note to myself, 'I can go through it, though I have to crawl while others were running". Not to mention, the age factor makes me less absorbing than before.
3) Facebook is ruining my life bit by bit. I'm planning to put a stop to this addiction. Soon.
4) I thought I were not able to juggle the time being both a wife and a student. I was totally wrong.
5) The word 'homesick' is no longer exist in my dictionary. I am pretty capable of keeping my heart 'sane' at the moment.
6) I am no longer hating the fact that I'm living in a small university town named Davis. I have to agree with the fact that Davis is a safe town to raise a child.

3 comments:
Hehe.. Happynyeee fruit picking!! Farina, rindu kooo... Selamat menjalani phd dgn jayanya k. Dont ever give up!! ; )
Cik Ayu: Rindu ko jugak!Sibuk benar aku tgk ko dgn tikus2 tuh.. Tgklah hujung minggu ni ke kite Skype.Tangguh2 kang tgk ko dgn cik dah balik Malaysia dah.. Uwaaaa!
Haaa.... Boleh2.. Sabtu ktorang ada agenda, Ahad insyaAllah boleh. Apa2 ko buzz je aku kt YM. InsyaAllah ada, walopun aku slalu invisible.. ;p
Post a Comment