Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 minutes random note!

I think I'm gonna puke after 2 days and 2 nights getting my ass down on my take home exam. It is due tomorrow noon, but I don't want to look at it anymore.. Please, stop torturing me! On another hand, I noticed few random habits when it comes to exam.

  • All of sudden, I felt like I want to do spring cleaning of my whole house. From cleaning the fridge to mopping the entire house. I just have the idea that a 'sparkling' clean house will generate conducive environment to study. Jai will be the victim cos I could not clean the entire house in 1 hour without his help so I had to drag him along. Hahaha, pressure kena bagi sama rata.
  • I had already been writing 3 posts (not including this post) during the entire period of so-called hibernating. The ideas of writing kept pouring in when it comes to blogging, but not when answering take-home exam.
  • I have craving of certain snacks such as hot and spicy pistachios that I bought from Farmer's Market, and Mint flavor of M&M's. My desk right now is full of candies.
  • I tend to camwhoring with my camera phones while studying.
I guess that is a way of me procrastinating. On another note, with this quarter ends, I'll have another 2 quarters to complete my courseworks, which means no more EXAMS for the entire life (except for quals). Unless I decided to pursue another degree... Erk!

2 comments:

shila ariff said...

itu namanya dugaan..setahu aku le..ko dulu pun stail last minute study, rite??...tapi result still power...

Farina said...

Shila,

Dugaan kah? Hahaha.. Cobaan bak kata P.Ramlee..