Monday, December 14, 2009

All set!

I'm all set! We're off to Florida on Wednesday for one week! Woohooo!

I did a spring cleaning of the house, again! I just don't like leaving house in mess cos I'll bringing back a luggage full of unwashed clothes after the vacation, so let just focus on one thing at a time. I bought and printed out the tickets to Universal Studio, DisneyWorld and SeaWorld already, along with a long list of halal restaurants in Florida. Oh, I was impressed when I found out that I can request for halal food on the plane. I know you can on international airlines, but this is an American airline. Thank god, we're not gonna be starving  the entire 6 hours flight. Yes, it takes 6 hours to cross from California (west) to Florida (east). By car, I'll say it can take 4 days.

Anyway, I'm attending a Christmas party at my supervisor's house tomorrow evening and I need to rush back from the lab by 5pm so that I can cook the potluck dishes I intend to bring. I haven't packed our things yet, since I was super busy yesterday. So I guess I better sign off now. Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Runiza said...

bestnyeee... akak jeles!! :P

shila ariff said...

happy holiday ok..

Farina said...

Kak Runiza:

Lepas nih bawak family akak cuti2 US pulak :)

Shila: Happy holidays to u too!