The proof?
Currently blogging from the lab on Saturday, a day after Christmas.
Though I have no mood to update but while waiting for the media (one that I used to grow cells in it so that they become happy) to warm up, let just make a quick update.
- Rocky is so clingy, he was meowing so loud in front of our bedroom when we locked ourselves too long. Haih, belum ada anak betul lagi. ( oh, jangan tanya ape kitorang buat dalam bilik lelama)
- I successfully made laksa from scratch. Not just the kuah, but the noodle itself. *Clap clap clap*
- We had guests at our house right now who will be staying for 4 days. So, that is proof no 2. I'm genuinely busy, not making it up.
- My supervisor gave me fudge she made herself together with a written card saying "Hope you was having fun in Florida and hope you will enjoy the rest of the break". Oh, adakah dia suruh I bercuti lagi? Cos she also gave me two free movie tickets! No, saya self-acclaimed grad student yang rajin.
- I also made my first lasagna dish! *Clap clap clap*
- My holiday mood has not quite yet over. I'm going to San Francisco right after this just to fill in my stomach with Char Kuey Teow.
2 comments:
tak kire,aku nak tanye jugak! ape ko buat dalam bilik lelama? muahahahahha
Intan:
Oh, sebab ko tanye aku terpaksa lah jawab. Aku tolong cabut uban Jai, tuh yang lama sangat dalam bilik :P
Post a Comment