It started on Monday where Davis had raining cats and dogs throughout the day. My brain was so sensitive with 'air hujan' US, if terkena banyak sikit then I'll have a headache afterwards. It was a really bad headache and I couldn't do any work and decided to sleep. When I finally dozed off, I felt like someone's hand crawling inside my shirt then I buat tak tau jer cos I though I knew whose hand yang merayap. Ok, fine.. The next day, I teased him of doing that while I was sleeping, pastuh die tak ngaku! Siap sumpah2 lagi.. Kalau die sumpah, memang die tak tipu lah tuh.Serious s**t, who the hell was that! Terus cam takut giler babs..
Then, on Wednesday, I was working late in lab. I need to make some chemical reagents for my experiment but after I spilled a tube of reagents on the bench, I decided to go back cos I was extremely exhausted and my mind couldn't focused at all. The next day, when the lab technician that was helping me pointed out to the tube that supposed to be only 1/3 full because I spilled it yesterday,turned up to be filling the whole tube, I was starting to feel like my mind went haywire.
I had a presentation on Thursday, thought I could rehearsed and revised the slides but I spilled some VIRUS in the centrifuge. GREAT! I had to stay back after presentation to clean-up pulak and present pun terhape-hape.
Today, luckily nothing bad happened and I hope the bad karma goes away.. I almost forgot to turn in a form that was due today, thank god I didn't! What borang?
My first step towards the big exam. Takut!
Planning to take it in September when most of the professors are back on campus. Five people interrogating you in one room, scary dowh :(
Anyway, bad karma .... ssssshhhhhh, go away. I don't need you here.

2 comments:
stay positive!! u can do it!!!! i've known u for years and u definately went thru most of everything with flying colours :) bdw, juz curious, tgn merayap dalam baju tu sampai mane dia rayap? :)
Thank you intan!! That was really a loooooong time ago, sekarang otak berkarat tahap dah nak kena Clostridium botulinum dah. Hahaha. Amboi, kalau hal dalam kamar tuh suke ek ko bertanya serba-serbi. Part atas je nox! Jai boleh cakap, maybe die mengigau kot pastuh masuk tangan dalam baju adalah natural reflex die. Boleh?
Post a Comment