- People who just doesn't trust your input. I had a friend in primary school whose good in English than me and during English class, she didn't know the graded quantifiers of few. Because I learnt in my tuition class, I told her the answer but she still went to ask a teacher and my English teacher told her the same answer like mine. It was not just one occurence, I think she just feel she's greater over anyone else.
- People who seems to be a good listener but decided to spill out your story to the entire universe. I had this one during secondary school. My second MRSM is a 'very' skema school in the entire world. The seniors would tortured you if so happened you have a boyfriend in school. So, this friend decided she had the control over my life and told the story to this one senior. Luckily, nothing happened, they didn't tortured me whatsoever, but I learnt not to trust that same person ever again.
- People who lie because she wanna be your bestfriend. This one was weird but I have a friend who lied about something important just to make me comfortable.
- People who always be there for you no matter what happens. This is very hard to find but nevertheless, I found her and she remains my bestfriend until now. I could actually tell her any stories from my cat dying to my darkest secret. Never once she crossed me behind my back.
So, back to what I wrote earlier, I don't mean to criticize anybody. It is just that we must accept the fact that each person has their own unique character. Do not expect everyone to follow your rules. I made this mistake once and I won't repeat it again, luckily I didn't lose any friends. And if you feel you can't stand one person, just let her/him go, confrontation will always make things worse. Learn from mistake and try to evaluate yourself from now and then, do not assume you're right most of the time...

6 comments:
kawan ketawa senang nak cari tapi kawan ketika berduka susah utk kita jumpa..
p/s: kalo blh nak le dpt kawan masa suka n duka..rite???...
Shila,
Ko lah antara kawan suka-duka aku. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Muaahhh.
True words... and thanks... love ya...
hmmm... why would ppl torture you simply becos you have a bf? :)
Oya, love you too!
Hi zewt,
thanks for dropping by! The answer to your question is people with high IQ usually have mental instability, so torturing people could actually release their stress. Lesson 1: Do not send your children to a top boarding school.
Post a Comment