Thursday, May 6, 2010

Facebook deactivated!

This time I planned to put my account in a sleeping mode until September as I just received an email about who is going to be on my Qualifying Exam committee.

Scare the hell out of me as I have not started revising yet. So, facebook, there you go.


I surely miss gossiping with my friends on Facebook, yes that includes you Ayu and Intan Suriati :)

But the blog is still ON! XOXO

7 comments:

Ayu said...

Xpe, kita masih boleh berhubung melalui jalan2 lain. Antaranya blog, YM & Skype. Hehehehehe.. Take care Farina, good luck & all the bestt!!!

Farina said...

Yep, ko jangan lupe sesi berchat kite tau. Ape2 email aku k. Mmuah!

Ayu said...

Okeh nox, tunggu ye. InsyaAllah Selasa depan. Apa2 aku e-mail. ; )

Ai said...

Septemberr?? Here I thought no one can break my record, hehe.

Good luck babe. I know where to find u, so am not too bummed. Cuma we wont be seeing each other in Fb for quite a while, since u won't be around after i activate it back.

ps: intai2 guna Fb jai tak? haha.

Farina said...

Ayu: Ok!

Aira: Yes, right now it appears to be end of September kot since my QE most probably will be lepas raya. Anyway,kalau gian tuh akan intai jugak. So, I leh lah intai2 u punye Fb. Hehehe

intan suriati said...

farinaaa....kembali lah ko segera kat fb!!!!! aku baru nak master dgn terminology2 fb ko dah kene tune ke sleeping mode plak..tapi takpe, anything for your success, ke menara gading gitu..mak doa kan ko...sat aku nak amik air smayang ni nak doa skarang heheheh syg ko!

Farina said...

Intan, hahaha.. kesian kat ko.. takpe cik ayu ada, leh kemudi ko kat fb. Saya gi study dulu ye kak long ye, kak long jangan lupa doa saya banyak2 ye. Berkat doa kak long. mmuah..