Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy birthday mama!


I felt I just posted a birthday note for my mom last year, and now it's her birthday again? Fuh, how time flies. Nevertheless, I'm thankful to Allah cos I have the best mom in the world! You know what? I always underestimated her ability to use a computer before I left Malaysia as she was computer illiterate, but now, she has her own Facebook account, knows how to log in to YM and skype and share pictures with me on the web. She is very secretive about her age though, so I have to respect that and not to reveal her age to the entire world. Though when I was in MRSM Gerik, one of the kakak at dewan makan asked me whether my mom is my kakak and my mom was so happy hearing that. Hahahaha, so funny lah. Oh, for those who live in Ipoh, if you wanna buy kuih for hantaran tunang/kahwin, kek, or kuih for hari raya, you can visit my mom's shop at Megoplex Ipoh. Chewah, promote pulak kan.

With that, I would like to wish my mom Happy Birthday! I love you so much mama, and thank you for bringing me up as a better person. If you weren't there for me, I'll probably won't make it this far. You are my courage! I love you so much. Mmmuah!

2 comments:

Ai said...

birthday mama you 1hb may? if yes, sama lah with my mum.

i sent her a bouquet with some choc yesterday. i asked my brother to send me the picture so that i can blog about it. but i think d prospect for my brother sending it maybe just 50% jer kot, knowing how a 14-year old is like.

Farina said...

My mom's birthday is on the 2nd of May, i buat post ikut time Mesia. Hehehe. But our mom's birthday dekat2 lah! Senang nak ingat :) Well, the thoughts that count Ai! No matter how far we are from them, we still remember their birthday :)