Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sodomy vs Dummy; who cares?

Don't worry, I won't be writing explicit details about the case as I feel the media has been kindly enough to share every tiny details about it.

From the beginning of the trial, I saw a lot of questions has been raised and doubtful actions have been taken. I can already predict what will be the verdict, so why should I bother to read about him buggering Saiful with/without his consent. As a matter of fact, this case is the laughing stock about us, Malaysia in the eye of the world. Oh, that is what 'Malaysia boleh' for?

I blamed the person that released Anwar in the first place. If they felt threatened by Anwar, why don't just locked him up forever? Now they had to take the same disgusting way to put him down. Yep, I smell another Soraya M. coming.

Anyway, did anyone of you realize until this point of time, the face of Sirul Azhar and Azilah who were convicted in Altantuya's case has never been disclosed? By the way, it is a rhetorical question :)

3 comments:

aboto said...

beb,

i also blamed the person that released him..

err..

lalalalala~

LUTH ^_^ LUNA said...

i felt extremely happy since i never believed on HIS stupid games from the beginning....c'mon guys..wake up..he is betrayal..

btw i thought sirul n azilah were never exist..maybe watak diorg saje di wujudkan..muka pn x penah tgk..x kn la xde sorg pn bleh tnjk muka diorg..ends up kes ni tutp cam tu je..

Farina said...

Abot: Lalalalala jugak............

Etty: Who is playing stupid games nih? Anwar ke Saiful? Your comment is unclear. I think both of them are stupid, Anwar for easily trusting people and Saiful for his CGPA. Erk! Hahahaha.

About Sirul and Azhar, as I said, it is a rhetorical question. I keep the answer to myself :)