**60 bloody long pages**
Most often, I could not finished reading more than 10 pages a day. This is all because of one professor which is also my exam committee member that has been seeing me for the past 3 weeks. No professor will do this to anyone, I mean, helping the student to prepare for the exam. Except this one.
I'm grateful to have her in my committee. But me being me, I waited til the last minute to prepare myself before meeting her tomorrow. I should put more effort next time.
Now, go and finish your reading.
3 comments:
u're sooooooooo fortunate to have someone to guide and motivate you towards the QE. most of the professors, they don't even care hehehe (like mine?? hahaha). well, there is only one thing left to say, u're damn smart to get failed ^_^ (this is truly a compliment tau. tak kira lah camne study last minute pon kan :P)
That's true. The seniors told us to meet at least once with the professor, you know, to ask about the scope of area they gonna ask. But this professor is totally opposite, she cares about her student and I don't even knew her prior to this. Anyway,good luck for your QE!
P/S: You beat me in GRE, so you're definitely smarter than me :)
thanks for the tips..lepas nie kena tebalkan muka p kenen2 soklan kat profs hahaha..i don't think my GRE score is better than yours :P (did i ever tell you mine?? tipu lah tu huwahuwahuwa )
p/s: sudah2 p study..hehehe
Post a Comment