Pengantin pertama :
Oya, my bestfriend since our school years in MRSM Taiping tied the knot with his long-time boyfriend, Rizal aka Karim. I was a bit 'terkilan' cos I could not make it to her wedding knowing the fact she helped my family a lot during both of my brothers' wedding, my engagement and wedding. Nevertheless, my mom and my brother's family were there and I'm hoping that would fill in my absence from the wedding. Nangis ;(
I like this picture cos Karim was smiling from ear to ear
I like the color of their dress too :)
Pengantin kedua:
Ayu, is my colleague in UPM. Kitorang pernah tidur satu bantal 3 orang time buat praktikal kat Bandung sebab sejuk ya amat. Sekarang tak boleh peluk Ayu dah :( Anyway, glad that she is now officially married to Izzad aka Ejad. They were separated for 1.5 years when Ayu did her Masters in Netherlands. I'm sorry I could not send my mom to your place Ayu hahaha, kalau dekat2 majlis boleh la kot. Anyway, Ayu nih domestic goddess ok, sebelum kahwin dah boleh masak untuk open house. So, Ejad tak risau lapar dah kalau balik kerja nanti.
Suka trail baju ko ayu :)
Welcome to the club!P/S: Gambar aku cilok dari Nana and kawan Ayu. Ampun ye :)



3 comments:
I was supposed to attend Oya's nikah and Terenggau's reception, tapi last minute tukar Kedah on which will be going to this weekend.
Memang sedey Farina, tak dpt attend wedding kawan, the feelings is mutual, because Hakimi pursued Master , so every weekend not free. Nasib dah habis, boleh la jalan time weekend.
Zie pergi belah Kedah! Jangan lupa tangkap gambar banyak2 tau, post kat blog. Erm tulah kan, pikir2 bila orang pergi wedding kita, tapi kita tak dapat pergi wedding orang rasa cam sedih and bersalah sangat :(
wahaha aku ampunkan.hehe
Post a Comment