So, please check it out!
***************************************************************************
No Kaka, no Messi.
I should have more faith in my own team, Germany. I'm praying hard they will defeat Spain tomorrow.
And I have a new supporter in the house yo!
He is a born to be Germany supporter. Don't play play ok!
Ok. Off to bed now. I'm going to lab tomorrow at 6 am to settle my work so that I can watch the game at 11.30am in peace... Semangat berkobar2..

3 comments:
Spain! just sbb David Villa, haha. and the smile he flashes every time he scored a goal. and i saw that 4 times in a row, maner tak terpaut giler, haha.
i know, this sounds so high school. suka team because of a single player. bt Villa is awfully good. i actually like Messi too, he's talented.
and it would be great to see Netherlands and Spain fight to earn their first WC winner title.
wahh, panjang nyerr i comment pasal bola, hehe. neway, we'll see. in the end, i'll quote Parie "it's just football" haha.. =)
ololo comeynye rocky..
meh sini aunty nak cubit2 lemak kat perut tu meh!!!
Ai:
I used to like Spain when Raul was one of the players but not anymore. Well, I'm writing this comment while watching the game and German didn't play as good as they used to so we (me and Jai) will be rooting any team except Spain if German lose, that means Go Netherlands!
Zarith:
Aunty tolong buat liposuction kat Rocky boleh. Lemak dah bergantungan kat perut nih :)
Post a Comment