- Morning sickness: Ilek pochi! =) Sometimes if I felt too tired, I started feeling so loya but then the key to avoid feeling loya at this point of time is getting some rest.
- Baby bump: Ilek pochi jugak! Lepas makan, ada. Bangun pagi, perut kempis balik. Boleh?Tapi takdelah kempis gila, ada macam rupa muffin-top sikit. Jai was saying, "Baguslah, kenapa nak besar cepat sangat nanti pusat tersembul" *pasrah dengan laki sendiri*
- But I managed to achieve my pre-pregnancy weight ie: 54 kg. I was 51 kg when I had morning sickness. *Fuh relieved!* The midwife advised me not to worry about gaining weight at this point of time, usually pregnant women start to gain weight at around 20 weeks. Oh, I asked her about the episiotomy procedure as well, nanti will write a blog post about it since I would like to compile my own scientific reading about episiotomy.
- Turned out I don't have thyroid problem since my T3 and T4 were normal. My hemoglobin was at low normal but my body has steered my appetite towards consuming more iron, so that should be good at the moment. So, if you have pregnancy craving, that means your body is lacking certain nutrients and your body will automatically re-adjusting towards consuming that certain nutrients.
- Thanks to Lilia who provided me with baby's checklist. Now, it's time to survey baby gears and all sort of baby stuffs. Survey dulu, bulan Februari baru start beli.
- Can I bitching a lil bit about work? My point of frustration has reached the maximum level this week, not because I didn't get any result but because it's hard to be the only one in your group that really wants the work to be organized but other people chose to do whatever they want to do. For our next animal study, I won't be doing whatever they want me to do if they don't want to get organized. Wasting thousand of dollars je.
- So, because of the frustration and madness that has been going on with work lately and because this will be our last long vacation with just the two of us, I've decided to proceed with our original vacation plan ie: HAWAII =) Reminiscing our first honeymoon at Redang Island that is! We have booked everything and we're all set for Babymoon Part II this December!
ALOHA =)
* Image from hawaiivacation.info *
- Exactly a day after we're back from Hawaii, I will have another ultrasound for 2nd trimester genetic screening (performed by sonographer) and I'm pretty sure this will be the time when I can ask the gender of my baby. There will be specifically an ultrasound for gender prediction performed by doctor at my hospital but that will not be until January. So, I hope the sonographer won't be so 'kiasu' tak nak bagitahu gender pulak kan.
Ok, til then. Hope you guys will have a nice looong weekend. Selamat Hari Raya Haji!! Oh, drive carefully!
Update Sunday, 1pm: Somehow I get confused with the date of Raya Haji this year. In my university planner, it says on Monday. Our mosque announced it will be on Tuesday. And my sister-in-law texted me the other day saying it will be Wednesday in Malaysia. Anyhooo, Selamat Hari Raya Haji!


7 comments:
akak,
my baby bump start appear when i reach 16 to 18 weeks of pregnancy.but now i'm almost 24 weeks pn still org ckp kecik. baby ni kesian kat mummy dier kot takot dpt stretch mark awal.. hehe..
Farina, you looked hot in your Hawaii picture. Can't believe you can still dance when pregnant. Amazing. Jai must be so proud of you :).
You guys going Hawaii. Nice. Somehow I never really wanted to go there. I think I will go Mongolia or South India sometime...hopefully after I know about my job... Guess I just need to be in KL around April/May, right?
and so funny lah...I emailed Kak Shaida and told her that "Farina is going to menyalin sometime in April.." HAHAHHAHAHA. Should have been 'bersalin'. See, I knew you would be do photocopying hahah.
Wana:
Hahaha. They said kalau first-time mother memang lambat ada baby bump. Akak dah ade stretch mark dah tapi bukan kat perut tapi kat boobies ;(
YaoHua:
Yep, you got me! Behind that shadowy figure was me, with that slight baby bump if you can see it.
Too bad Yao. California-Hawaii is only 6 hrs by flight, couldn't imagine if we're back in Malaysia how much the plane ticket would costs us. Anyway, it was honeymoon destination for Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk K. Ok, I'm digressing. Anyway, I know if I were in Malaysia, I couldn't afford going to Hawaii, so that's why we chose this place.
I know about South Africa, but why Mongolia? *Curious* Let's go to Uzbekistan one day, my sister-in-law's family is there, my father went there recently and if you're into cultural things, I think this is a good place to visit.
Salam,
jelesnya anda akhirnya jadi juga p hawaiiiiiiiiii!!!! have a wonderful trip dear!!
p/s: aira, tak jadi ikut ke :D
Lisa:
Salam.. Takde plan ke winter break? Pergi skiing? Anyway, pn. aira kita balik Mesia winter break nih. Takpe,kalau best kitorang nak gi lagi sekali kot since Hawaii ada banyak pulau and kitorang just pergi 2 pulau je this time. Jom lah join nanti =)
Kitorg stay aje kat sini sampai next summer huwaaaaaaaaaaaa. imran kan susah nk dpt cuti. next april lepas dia benti kerja baru lah plan nk p jenjalan..sedih sedih
kira senang gak kan jai nk dpt cuti.. jeles dgn anda :(
Jangan sedih2 lisa.. Nanti bile dia berenti kerja, pi cuti puas2. Sekarang carik duit dulu =) Senang mintak tapi kena mintak awal2. Tapi tak tahulah kalau dia nak mintak cuti sebulan camner nanti, setakat seminggu bolehla.. Take care Lisa. Selamat Hari Raya Haji.
Post a Comment