Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Next in line =)

 Grandchildren of my parents =)



From left: Amir, Leyla, Imran, Yasmin, Sarah, Danish, Anisa and the 8th grandchild is Baby F (will be the 1st grandchild of my parents in-law). Sorry, baby F looked so scary in the sonogram picture. Hahaha.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


And I can throw my genetics theory in the trash 
because

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



Baby F is a GIRL. Insya-allah.

When I saw the 3 lines (which represents labia and clitoris I think) on the screen, I knew it was a girl cos I did my own little research on the internet. Right before we went off for our babymoon, I was saying to my husband, I think it's a girl cos I packed all my accessories and make-up to wear in Hawaii.

OMG! I'm so excited to shop for baby girl clothes. Christmas sales here I come =)





11 comments:

OneDropH20 said...

lol...congratz!

kalau tu labia dan clitoris, picture ni kan considered RATED?!

you should send this news to baby accessories stores nearby, they will make a membership card JUST FOR YOU.

so, Faizal very happy la?

Miss Lili@ said...

weeeee congrats!!! bestnye shopping for baby girl !!! =)

Farina said...

YH:

Daddy Faizal has been smiling from ear to ear for several hours now. Hahaha.

Hey, don't flag my post! Anyway, I hope there won't be no pedophiles reading my blog.

I definitely will spoil my baby with clothes and what not. Daddy Faizal is in charge with any disciplinary actions and you could be included as well, Uncle YH yang garang =)


Lilia:

Weeee jugak!!! Tak sabar nak start shopping.

Runiza said...

congrats again!! Aww... best nya dapat baby girl... so many pink2 thingy yang comel untuk dibeli!!! :)

Ai said...

babe,

baby girl! how exciting, with all the clothes yg cantik2x nowadays. she's gonna be daddy's girl for sure, hehe.

many congrats!

lotsa love from Malaysia.. ;)

Farina said...

Kak Runiza:

Aah, saya rasa mesti rambang mata nak pilih baju nanti =)

Ai:
Daddy is already excited sebab he won the bet. Hopefully he won't be the one that will spoil our daughter. That should be me!

Thanks again. Rindu nak baca update u.

Ayu said...

Wee!!! Sooo exciting!! ; ) Congrats dear! Aku pun jadi tak sabar nk tgk baby girl ko pakai baju pink bunga2.

shila ariff said...

see!!!...mcm yg aku ckp hari tu, kalo rajin semacam tuh...macam baby girl je...pasal aku dulu malas semacam je...nak pakai bedak pun malas tau!!!...huhuhu...

p/s: sonoknya bila shopin barangan n baju baby girl..pinky pinky gituh!!!...

Farina said...

Ayu: Thank you! Seriously tak sabar nak gi shopping baju =)

Shila:

Selama nih aku ingat terbalik, kalau rajin baby boy. Bile ko kate baby girl hari tuh, aku pun terpk yang aku rajin je dress-up sekarang. Hmm, aku tunggu ko punye turn pulak 2nd baby nih.

P/S: Beg ko kitorang pos Isnin or Selasa depan k.

Yaniey said...

omg.. boleh g beli jaket/ coat merah menyala or bunga2. Masa Farina mention jaket merah ain, duk pk eh budak nih ngandung baby girl ke.. hahahah.. betul laaa.. congratess!!!

Farina said...

Kak Yani:

Haah,time tengok jaket Ain tuh cam dalam hati "eh,nanti boleh beli jaket cam tuh untuk baby". Semalam dah shopping baju2 baby, tapi baby lahir time spring so winter coat kena tunggu dia besar sikit baru beli =) Thanks kak yani!