"I'm done" mimicking Faliela's favorite sentence when she finishes up her food.
It feels good to finally be done with writing the first draft of your dissertation.
I still have the last chapter to write, which I intentionally put it on hold until I get all the other chapters corrected. With the numbers of flip-flopping I was receiving the past couple of months, it is wise to do so.
The last chapter of my dissertation will be a short chapter summarizing all other chapters and of course, what is next for my field. A piece of cake. Sap sap sui. (ayat tak menahan nyahsss)

I owed a big hug to my mom for managing the house while I was processing my thoughts and crafting sentences in the lab.
My deepest gratitude goes to Barbara, my thesis committee member who is FINALLY able to convince Liz, my supervisor that having more papers is important. Probably not in the US, but in other countries. Those who close to me know how many times I rambled about the flip-flop thrown by both my supervisor and co-supervisor. If I pulled one chunk of my hair every time they changed their mind on organizing my papers, I probably would turned bald by the time I finished. No kidding.
I don't want to sound so dramatic macam dah nak graduate, since I still have to do corrections, papers to submit and exit seminar.
But yeah, right now, it feels good to say this....
I am done. Almost.
And, the spring is here!
![]() |


3 comments:
Hi, Farina! Glad to know that your writing is almost over! Bestnya perasaan itu! :)
Kite baru nk start, insha Allah diz July.. harap2 dapat buat dengan jayanya jgak... ;)
Take care!
Wah syoknya!!! Keep your spirit high, insyaAllah tak lama lagi tuh. All the best! Aku doakan semuanya berjalan lancar. Hugs :)
yeayyyyy can't wait for u to be back home for gooooood :) all d best babes,sikit lagi tu...sap sap soi si sap kaiiiii hahah aku hentam je excited sangat ko nak balik hahhaha mudah-mudahan dipermudahkan semua amiinnnnnn...already proud of u :) xoxo *nangis gembira*
Post a Comment