Just had my Saturday talk with mom...
Earlier this week, my mom has been trying to call a cardiologist in IJN whom her late father was my mom's boss. Later, after few calls had not been returned, my mom decided to send her an SMS explaining my father's condition and whether she can lead the bypass surgery.
And she answered " Hanya Allah swt sahaja yang boleh menolong"
Which my mom and I found very disturbing. My mom replied saying that she knows everything is in God's hand but we still have to make an effort... She didn't reply...
My mom got her phone no from her half-brother. Later, my mom send an SMS to her brother asking his help. But, to my mom's surprise, he replied my mom's SMS with despicable words which I don't want to reveal it here... My mom suspected that he had been scold by his sister because of giving her number to a stranger...
Yeah, a stranger who doesn't have any title, a stranger who is not a "dato" or "datin", a stranger who knows her since she still in school.... A stranger whom she had been acted friendly many years ago before she became Dato' Seri....
To Dato' Seri Dr. Robaayah Zambahari, I know you are the medical director of IJN. I know you have a big car with a driver, perhaps a big house as well. But, I would like you to know, we are still human being and deserve to be treated like a human being. I know my father is not Tun Mahathir, but at least show him some respect even though you do not want to be his surgeon.
To Bapak, please let somebody else operate your heart. Remember, you are not a Dato'.
No comments:
Post a Comment