Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love spring..

On weather, again?

A sunny and hot day just gave me my life back..

I woke up at 10 o'clock and decided I need to go out from the house. So, we went to Farmer's Market where the farmers sell their crops or stuffs like cheese,bread etc..

Then, after half an hour strolling along, my back hurts.. So, we took a rest sebelah Farmer's Market. It was like a small field, full with orang putih berbaring melepak under the sun..





Suamiku takut gelap, maka dia tak nak sunbathing.. Accurate ke statement i nih?




Ok.. Dah mengarut dah aku nih.. Then, I accompanied hubby to a company that interviewed him last week. He need to send few documents for background verification..Mintak2 dapat lah keja nih, dah tak larat I tengok dia pegi interview sana sini.. Dah lebih 10 dah kot.. Not his fault lah kan.. Almost everyday we heard people in the US got laid off, companies are closing down because of the economic recession. So, kalau dapat tuh, kira alhamdulillah..

Then, we went to IKEA cos we wanted to survey a few things before we move in to our new apartment. We aren't sure whether we could get a lease of the new apartment, but we didn't extend the lease of our current apartment.. So, by hook or by crook, we still need to find a new apartment. The reason being 1. The rent is expensive, spend half of my allowance just for this tiny apt. 2. This is a studio apt, so we need an apt with room/rooms, desperately. 3. This apartment is quite far from campus.

So, I bought this cute side table.. Konon2 nak letak sebelah sofa..


Then, I saw this red sexy table lamp..





Wah, terujanye aku nak beli.. But then, cos I don't know what color my sofa/bed will be, so I withhold dulu.. But, I'm thinking of placing that lamp in our bedroom. Wah,bunyi horny plak.. Hahaha.. Kengkonon, nak buat combination color black,white and red la gituh..


But, I don't have a sofa yet.. Huhuhu.. Right now, we have a sofabed but dah cam nak lunyai je.. Situlah tgk TV, situlah tidur.. Last 3 months, there is one lady, Kak Pah, a Malaysian but married a local man, offers me her sofa and bed. I saw the picture already, it was still in good condition.But, cos our house is so tiny, nak letak kat mana kan. Die cakap nak simpan kan, hopefully ade lah lagi..

I haven't update my movie thought for this week yet. I still have one DVD to watch tonight, so will update you guys tomorrow.. Catch you later..

No comments: