Yerp... It is just a month away from our first anniversary. I couldn't believe it... I thought like we've been married for a long time... Personally, I think everything moves so slow before your first year... Just like when we started dating in 2001...But after that very first year, you will amaze of how time flies....
Anyway, I have no idea how to celebrate my first year of hand-in-hand with the man I love. Nevertheless, I think I should celebrate my first year anniversary, walaupun saya ada midterm the following week
Still clueless on the way to celebrate... Harus kah saya membeli lingerie baru? Hahaha.. Budak bawah umur, sila jangan google perkataan lingerie..
P/S: To Jai, kalau baca lah kan...Sayang, saya tak nak present... Saya nak awak tengok DVD Twilight jer...
1 comment:
hehehe...sweetnye pemintaan adiah ko tu noxx =))..aku nak ucapkan slmt ulang tahun perkahwinan ko yg sulung..in advance gituh...rase mcm baru je smlm kitorg konvoi gi kenduri ko kat ipoh tu...meriah gitu..smga korang hidup bahagia ever after..chewah..insyallah..amin3 =D
chedah
Post a Comment