Tau tak birthday oya = birthday Sultan Perak... Therefore, kalo Oya kerja Ipoh, hari nih cuti lah untuk Oya... Tapi sebab oya kerja kat KL, so tak cuti.. Eh, ape plak.. hari nih kan Ahad... Sorry oya, merepek pulak..
Nevertheless, I think I know why you are not excited over your own birthday... Insya-allah, dalam tahun nih, maybe akan ada one step forward in your future... Who knows, things happen for a reason kan.....
Oya nih my bestie since MRSM Taiping.. Time die study UITM Shah Alam, tiap2 weekend lepak rumah dia sebab senang jumpa Jai... Buat muka tak malu kan cam rumah sendiri.. Well, I could say we've been together susah dan senang... And on that horrible day (check #13 on this post, here) if she came back an hour later, who knows where I am today.. (tempat sakit mental kot).. And if I didn't escape from the orientation day and slept over at her house, only god knows what would happened to her... I guess we OWE each other OUR life!!!
So, the pictures below described how she deserves to be my bestie EVER... gambar paling atas, tak berapa berkenaan sgt.. tapi nak letak jugak.. haha.. but she was there during my graduation, my wedding reception (tukang lap peluh yang berjaya), Jai's wedding reception (jauh sampai ke Kedah die sampai), my farewell kenduri and towards my departure moment in KLIA... Thank you Oya for everything!!!
P/S : Sebab terharu sgt semasa menulis post nih, aku tambah hadiah ko lagi satu.. ECLIPSE book for you k...
1 comment:
thank you
thank you
thank you!!!
first time ever dapat dedication in a blog and i love it!
and, yeah, we have been through a LOT and i am blessed for having you as my bestie...
Post a Comment