Last few days, the grandma of one of my seniors in MRSM Gerik was murdered by a junkie who break-in to their house....
Yesterday, the same thing happened to a mom,her son and their maid who were from my hometown... Brutally murdered by a junkie!
*Picture adapted from Utusan Malaysia

My deepest sympathy to this girl who lost her mom..Damn those drug addicts! Don't you realised you just made this girl an orphan????
Nevertheless, I am glad that Malaysia has enforced death penalty for drug smugglers. I hope the US will follow our step soon...
P/S: I don't do drugs....
2 comments:
aku sokong tu..satu lagi hal yng tgh berlambak terjadi skrg ni..kes ragut..sampai ada mangsa ragut yg meninggal..bg aku, kalo org ramai dpt tangkap peragut yang tgh try nak meragut..belasah cukup2 dulu then baru serah kat polis..baru padan ngn muka dia..bg serik skit..mmm..tak patut hidup org2 mcm ni..cincang hidup2 j...huhuhuhu..
p/s: terlebih emotional lak..huhuhu...
If jadi kat family sendiri, lagi lah emo.. Mintak dijauhkan, subhanaallah..
Post a Comment