Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Updates...

Few things has occured the past few days...

1. I completed the second round of midterms today. There will be another 2 weeks before final then I am off for summer break.. Off from courses, but I will be staying in the lab doing my research which I am really looking forward to..

2. I booked my ticket going back to Malaysia this August... Yeay!! Thanks to Murni who introduces me to this website, www.studentuniverse.com. I managed to save few hundred bucks...So, anyone wants to 'pesan' something??? Coach ka, Nine West ka, stuffs from Ebay ka, Amazon ka, you are most welcome!! Provided that you pay...

3. My anniversary celebration, what should I put it... erm, ruined I guess.. But that will need a new post to explain the whole story.

4. The insurance agent haven't pay the charges of my medical treatment. I received the third reminder already from the clinic, which means that they would probably take action against me.. Lepas nih, kalau dapat pergi makan dengan menteri, I nak pi complain lah.. That insurance agent really sucks lah, boleh tak Malaysian Government hire other insurance agent?

5. There is a girl wanted to sublease my current apartment for 2 months. So, the whole thing about Option A or Option B is solved for the time being... Jimat 1700 bucks, and we will be saving 100 bucks a month starting from July onwards.. Adakah ini bermakna I boleh start bershopping semula?

6. At last, after 8 months we have been living in the US, we are going to San Francisco(SF) this weekend!!!!! SF is just 1.5 hrs from Davis, but biasalah, tempat dekat tak pergi2.. Tempat jauh jugak yang kitorang pergi dulu.. Anyway, because my anniversary was ruined, I would regard this trip as our second honeymoon... (Hint: I'm guilty as charge!)

I will definitely update you guys about my trip to SF... I am really excited to visit Alcatraz prison (The Rock movie, remember?), kot2 boleh tgk tempat orang gantung ker... Ok,ok... I know I'm weird...Hahahaha......Tata...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

farina,
nak!!nak!! nak pesan thru ebay, leh ke? hehehe.. ;)
will get back to you, a.s.a.p!!!
take care.

Farina said...

Erm, musykil aku.. Bila masa pulak ko tau blog aku nih.. hehe.. anyway, yer cik kila.. silakan untuk order, ebay ke amazon ke.. yang kat kedai pun boleh gak.. nanti ape2 msg aku kat friendster ke or email ek.. fina_vet@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hehe...
actually lame dh mengikuti blog ko nih, siap 'bookmarked' lagi tau...cume ko je yg tak tahu ;)
alrite thanks, nti ape2 aku email yeah..
Take care!

yumi said...

nak kirim..hehehe..nak buat brg hantaran...bleh???? :)

Farina said...

Yumi,

Boleh sesangat.. Kalo nak handbag ke perfume ke, cuba cari kat website dia design mana yang hang nak.. Aku cuba carikan kat sini kalo ada design yang sama.. Email aku seperti di atas..

mon said...

I want to kirem some bath& body works lotion can?? :)

Farina said...

Boleh k.mon.. Erm, you email me apa yang you nak.. fina_vet@yahoo.com..