Sunday, May 10, 2009

IKEA trip...

We went to IKEA today!!! (nada excited)


IKEA reminds me of Malaysia cos the smell of IKEA food court, the showroom, the yellow big bag etc. are exactly the same. Only that, I miss the IKANO part of IKEA cos I am a big fan of Ketam Village Steamboat!! Bila lah nak dapat makan lagi nih?

Anyway, we bought each other our anniversary gift...... Jeng jeng jeng....

I got a new comforter from my hubby!! A new red sexy comforter to be exact...

Beli hadiah untuk saya, tapi dia pun pakai sama... Bijak betul suami saya kan...

So, I bought him a DVD player and water purifier... (Saya pun bijak jugak)

Why two items? Sebab kengkonon nak fair to each other la, cos the price of that comforter= DVD player+water purifier...

And, I bought that sexy blazing red lamp from IKEA too! Yeay.... We are moving to a new apartment in September. I already started preparing by buying few items so that we don't have to spend a lot of money at a time...

Geez..I have 2 presentations on Monday.. ... I hate presentation..

Have a nice Sunday everyone...

No comments: