Sunday, May 10, 2009

Presentation and gays...

Yerp, as I what I wrote in my previous post yesterday, I will be having 2 presentations tomorrow...

One is a journal club presentation... Uarggh, boring...

And, one is my English class presentation... I have decided to discuss about gays... Yes, you read it right... GAYS...

When the professor assigned us with this presentation, I immediately think about the movie I watched several weeks ago...

I bet this movie will not be aired in Malaysia...
MILK - based on a true-story on a gay activist, Mr. Harvey Milk... Sean Penn won an Oscar for his role as Mr. Milk in this movie, although I think his style of acting kinda similar with his appearance in "I Am Sam". Gaya2 retarded gituh...

Well, you can always go for pirated CD for those who are in Malaysia :)

BUT,

I warned you, there are few disturbing scenes such as two gays making out (sambil tampar2 bontot)... So, for those who can handle Brokeback Mountain, I think you can handle this one too!

I offered my husband to watch it again with me, cos I was watching it while he went to work.. But, he pass! I think straight guys are just not interested watching two of their own making out.. Hahaha..

2 comments:

Ayu said...

Wow, nak buat presentation kena watch movie dulu, kira tu ko nye reference? Menarik2.. Hehehe..

Farina said...

Tak, kebetulan presentation tuh pasal issue/problem yang kita rasa menarik untuk didiscuss.. Aku jadikan movie nih as reference aku, kalo tak mane lah i tahu kehidupan gay camner kan..