Today I made a history.. Went to lab at 7.30am in the morning..
Reason being.. Had a fight with hubby over the phone and I stayed awake from 3am.. Did not want to face him when he got back from work, so I decided to take off early..
Oh, by the way, I usually wake up around 10, and went to the lab around 11am.. I know, it's freaking late but I am a night person. Even if I try to turn in early, I still wake up like the same time. So, might just tidur lambat kan..
Anyway, the point of my story is, if I go to my lab early, there's so much thing I can get done in a day.. Hari nih baru sedar..
So, to all the morning person out there, share with me some tips on how you can keep your eyes wide open though your body is reluctant to do so.. Dulu mak saya suka janji saya hadiah kalau saya bangun awal pegi sekolah, tapi sekarang dah tak logik dah idea tuh... Looking forward to hear from you guys...
2 comments:
Farina,
another sedangkan-lidah-lagi-tergigit moment?
Neway, i don't actually hv a tip, I'm not an early riser myself. Cuma I noticed my pattern - if I forced myself to wake up at a certain time in the morning for 3 consecutive days, the rest of the days, mmg akan bgn sndri. It's like your eyes is programmed to do so. So klu nak bgn awal, perhaps the first three days mmg kena atas effort sndri la, kena betul2 paksa.
Aira,
Yes, saya benci bila tergigit lidah sendiri, literally if you know what I mean..
Thank you for the tips.. Takde sape nak share tips dengan i.. Sedih.. ok, good tips, the hardest part is to start forcing yourself to bangun.. :)
Post a Comment