Why oh why it has to be now?
My dad urged me not to go back due to the H1N1 pandemic that has spread over to Malaysia..
Oh, why does Malaysia has to make it such a fuss..
I don't know why, but people does not make the H1N1 case such a big deal here. You can hardly hear any news about H1N1 in the paper or news. Eventhough there are more than 20,000 cases and 87 deaths in the US! Maybe because the US is so busy blaming Iran and North Korea of their nuclear production?
Sigh.. Anyway, right now I'm just hoping that the pandemic will be resolved very very soon. Am not cancelling my ticket, no wayyyyy! By hook or by crook, I will get my ass down there in Malaysia.. Will do every measures at the airport such as never go to the toilet for the whole 20hrs journey (kencing dalam botol pun boleh), mouth-breathing (kena praktis dari sekarang) etc etc... I know it doesn't make sense at all, but I'm really desperate to go back..
P/S: 4th July is US Independence Day, so there'll be sale all over the place.. Do email me if you want to pesan anything cos definitely am going for a shopping spree!! Woohoo!!! fina_vet@yahoo.com.
3 comments:
farina
nak pesan coach bole hua hua hua
how cheap is it over there?? bole x dpt totes / hobos dlm rm500 or less hehehe
serius nih...kalau around dat price nk order..nnt b kirim la fulusnyer
hopefully...time raya nnt dah abis dah penyakit ni
Bb:
refer to my coach price entry..
Ima:
Balik gak ke raya nih? Haah, mintak2 lah tapi cam tak je.. Sob.. sob..sob.. Yang penting jangan suh kuarantin time raya ok, memang TAK la kan..
Post a Comment