Yes,I am HAPPILY married for 1 year, 4 weeks and 2 days... But I don't know what I will endure for the next 5 years... But, I am crossing my fingers that I will be that old couple who still holding each other hands wherever they go...
My labmate told me that she was sick of her husband after 5 years of marriage. According to her, 5-10 years is the toughest period in a marriage life. So, she decided to change her last name back to her maiden name cos she's thinking of separating with her husband. Anyway, that is none of my business.. But it keep me thinking of what can goes wrong in a marriage. One day, you are the most romantic couple in the world, the next day, it can be totally opposite..
I always fighting with Jai over small things whenever :
1. I am stressed-out with exams,assignments
2. He does not getting enough sleep
3. During financial crisis
No doubt the situations above are all the toughest situations I bet most of the couples out there experiencing over the years..
I have absolutely no idea how to resolve above issues in the best way that I could. Usually we will end up quarreling for several days until the issues settled but over the years, I learnt to be more patience when we got into a fight. So do him. I think it is related with age, cos when you become older, you tend to give up everything (almost everything!) for your loved ones. But woman has a thing that they could not controlled, ie: PMS! It was weird but sadly true, I just could not controlled my emotions when the oestrogen and progestrone level in my body declining.
So, I don't know what is the best answer just yet...But I do know I will always stay optimistic with my marriage, cos I want to get marry just once!
3 comments:
mmm..itu le adat berumahtgga..ada pasang surutnya..kesabaran dan bertolak ansur tu yg penting..mmg tak dinafikan setiap perkahwinan tu akan ada masalah tersendiri..itu le cabaran n dugaan namanya..terpulang kpd kita mcmana nak handlenya..dan segala2nya terletak di tgn kita samada nak kawin utk skali je..or.....(mtk dijauhkan)
Oh yeah, PMS is so~ undeniable. I tak tau la, mesti mood swing giler. Klu kt sea tue, time the waves are rough, they flagged the red flag, kira mcm tue gak la klu i tgh PMS.
Shila:
Thank you.. Aku rindu kat ko lah shila.. dulu kalau ada masalah bf, mesti consult dengan ko kan.. Cam kaunselor bertauliah pulak ko kan.. Anyway, wish the best to you too..
Aira:
Kalau PMS, everything goes haywire kan? Benci tau..
Post a Comment