We went to Red Lobster to mark the end of our first year as a graduate student. Trust me, being a grad student is tough! I'm glad that I already experienced the toughest time of all during my DVM years, so it actually helped me a lot. Plus, among four of us, I am the only grad student that did my undergrad in Malaysia, so getting used to the US system made everything much more difficult.
Nevertheless, they always give me motivation to strive harder. Love you all!
Me & Kumi. She's also from Ipoh and I always have lunch with her since our labs are nearby sambil cuci mata tgk vets yang kacak.. Not for me, but for her cos she's still single.. *wink*
I decided to get drunk for the first time............ with a Rootbeer
The 4 grad students that passed the first year and hope they will survive the second year in grad school!
P/S: I'm not done with packing.. Need help!
No comments:
Post a Comment