Friday, June 5, 2009

Road bully!

Rocky's bru post on road bully reminds me of an incident occured couple of years ago..

I was driving with my mom from my 'kampung' after visiting my late opah..

I overtook a car without realizing there was a motorcycle from the opposite direction. Luckily,I did not knocked the motorcyle and the road was not narrow, so he skipped to the side of the road.

I know it was my fault....

However, from my side mirror, I saw that the motorcycle did not stopped and they were okay.. So, I thought eveything was fine... UNTIL

I saw a glimpse of that motorcycle chasing my car and honked me several times to stop...

Of course, I won't be doing that cos the area kind of deserted.. I kept driving and my mom was panicking. The only thing I can think of is where the heck was the police stations....

After a while of cat-and-mouse chase, they decided to give up and gave me a warning by knocking their helmets real hard on my car.

Thank god, nothing happened to us.. What next was scolding from my mom.. Hehehe..

Anyway, the morale of story, don't underestimate people when driving especially if you are a woman. I always disregard this statement and get scold by Jai cos I drive like nuts.. True, I don't have enough patience to wait...

Living here in the US teach me to respect pedestrians and be more patient... Hope that'll last :)

No comments: