Sunday, June 28, 2009

Somebody was caught talking behind my back..

To that person who has been talking behind my back, watch out!

* Before you read the rest of the entry, please prepare yourself a brown bag...*

So, I just talked to my mom over the phone and she bumped into my PIL at Jusco Ipoh... Later, they went to have tea together and apparently, they talked a lot about us.. Yelah, nak citer pasal sapa lagi kan...

Tengah borak2, then my MIL mentioned that her son told her that I'm good at organizing things... that I like to plan everything beforehand.. that I always keep my notes organized etc...

*I was flabbergasted when I heard the stories...*

Since when her son senang2 bagi compliment kat saya nih... The only time he gave me compliment was when I cooked something that he thought I couldn't cooked..

But anyway, I was overwhelmed and wanted to know the truth and decided to call him at work.. (Tak puas hati kan, berani cakap belakang I)

As usual, he was in denial.. "Mana ada, I didn't say anything like that to my mom etc.." The defensive sentence with sneaky smirk on his face...

Whatever lah Mr. Jai, I just don't care.... Yang I tau, malam nih I akan tidur dengan muka tersenyum keriangan.. :P

No comments: