Monday, June 29, 2009

I smell something burning!

Really!!

Summer has finally kicked in....... And the smoke detector in my house suddenly went off when there was nothing burning on my stove..

Weird, but....

The temperature was super hot yesterday.. It was freaking 40 degree C!!! I'm not lying ok... We barely wearing any clothes in the house and I wish I can go out just wearing a spaghetti tops.....
* Don't even try to imagine me and Jai running naked in the house.. Seriously, it was ugly.. Cam badak sumbu tunggu turn nak berenang*

And I have officially employed the AC.. I just have to bear with the bill by the end of the month.. Urghh..

The temperature in Malaysia was not as hot as here, as far as I can remember.. Thank god, I will be in Malaysia during the fasting month....

Anyway, during a super hot day, it will be always refreshing to get a sip of cold Milo, coming all the way from Malaysia.. The taste... PRICELESS



Yes, this is among one of Malaysian products you can buy here.. Support Malaysian product yeay!


P/S: Transformers 2 was awesome!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Yeah, kudos to Milo! And I recently jumpa 100 Plus - I'm so exhilarated!

And babe, I ingat I sorang jer dok pakai bikini kt rumah, haha.. *wink*

Unknown said...

puasa nnt ko balik msia?!! wahhh..nak balik gakk...;(

Farina said...

Aira:

Bikini... *wink jugak*

Zehan:

Haah, tahun nih je kot,sebab SV bagi.. tahun lepas nih balik time christmas pulak..

Ayu said...

Aku dah 10 bulan ++ tak minum Milo. Milo bukanlah minuman kegemaran aku, tapi bila dah xde ni, teringat2 la pulak. Tambah2 bila tengok ko meneguk dgn penuh nikmat tuh. Saja jahat kan.. ;p

Farina said...

Ayu:

Aku lagi teruja tgk air Mango ko.. Milo nih seteguk je dah abis, tak puas.. Air mango ko leh minum sampai buncit perut.. :P