Friday, July 3, 2009

Long weekend's plan..

We have a long weekend this week.. 4th of July which is US's Independence Day falls on Saturday, so Friday is the replacement day..

Tengah tunggu En. Jai balik (he went to help our friend pindah rumah) so that I can go to Vacaville for my shopping spree event! Can't wait!!!!

Hope he can bear with me, cos he's not the type of man that sanggup tunggu berjam-jam unless he wanna buy something too.. I bet he does cos dia dapat his paycheck hari nih... *wink*

Anyway, on Sunday, we're gonna throw a housewarming party and it is a BBQ style! Woohoo... Dah lama beli BBQ set kat Walmart tapi tak pakai2 lagi... Anyway, I was busy last few days seaching for menus, then I saw Ayu's nasi minjak hujan panas.. So, I practiced making it just now and wallaa, cantik giler.. I like the color of the nasi.. Menu2 lain tuh nanti I posted dengan pictures of our housewarming party sekali..


So, tomorrow after Jai balik dari kerja, we're gonna go shopping (again!) for barang2 basah cos the fridge in our new apt is smaller than the old one, so tak leh beli barang banyak2.. I better go and dress, nanti Jai balik boleh terus pergi..

Time is precious especially if it is related to shopping! Quote nih boleh patent nih.. hehehe

3 comments:

shila ariff said...

sebab tu aku suka pi shop sorg2..or ngn kwn2 pompuan..then baru leh survey puas2..huhuhu...

Ayu said...

Farina, nanti update gambar2 housewarming partycecepat, teringin aku nak tengok suasananya. Rumah dah cantik, buat majlis mesti bestt... ;>

Farina said...

Shila:

Aku memang nak pi sorang2, tapi jai pulak tak bagi. Takut keta rosak tgh jalan lah, maklumlah keta aku dah uzur.. Bila saat2 cam nih lah rasa duk Mesia lagi best, ada keta sendiri.. Tak yah nak rebut2...

Ayu:

Sure cik ayu.. Mak pun semangat nih nak buat housewarming, kul 3 pagi nih aku menaip comment sambil memasak mknn utk housewarming.. Hehe..