And I woke up at 5.30 am, cos I was excited to see the world.. erm, I mean, Malaysia...
But first thing first, updates on my freaking long 20hrs flights.....
I cleaned my house once again on Friday night, woke up early on Saturday morning to cook 3 days lunches for Jai, hence explaining my aching body before the flights...
We departed from home around 6pm to San Francisco, on the way stopped by at Vacaville for last minute shopping (sempat lagi babe!)..Hubby wanted to buy COACH handbag and purses for his mom and 2 grandmas, so masuk lagi lah ke kedai COACH. Oh, the COACH has moved to a newer and bigger shop...
Guess what, my dear COACH fans.. Do you still remember bag no 4 and 5 from my previous post? I saw the exact same bag with 3 new colors, black silver, plum red and brown!!!!!! Kalau saya bawak receipt tuh, confirm saya tukar beg mak saya kepada kaler hitam atau plum red.. The color was so outstanding which makes me wanna buy one for myself, but I need to refrain myself from unnecessary shopping at that point of time..
We had dinner at another Malaysian restaurant in SF called Banana Island. Not so much selection of Malaysian food, but more to Thais... But, we ordered roti canai or they called it as Indian pancake. The roti was a bit different than the one in Malaysia, they are more thin and crispy.

Guess who made the roti canai? Nope, not an Indian but a Mexican.. Siap libas roti canai tuh 360 darjah, kalah kedai mamak ok..

Then, we headed to Fisherman's Wharf to buy souvenirs for friends before making our move to the airport.
This was the hardest part, bidding goodbye to my other half. Although I kept reminding myself that I'll be gone only for 5 weeks but still, I broke into tears. sob.. sob..sob..

Us at the airportThen, I stayed awake after they served us breakfast. Oh, in case you didn't know, you could request for Muslim's meal when you take other flights such as Cathay and JAL, but not sure of other flights. Pastuh layan Inflight TV jap until I reached Hong Kong for transit..I went ahead to the boarding gate although it was 2 hrs before the flight since Jai gonna have to work at 4 am.
It was already midnight and wayyy past my bedtime. I thought when I boarded the plane, I could sleep but naahhh, it was too uncomfortable to sleep. I tossed sleeplessly all night until I decided to pop in sleeping pills. It helped me to sleep for 5 hours! Nasib baik, kalau tak I'll be like zombie tak leh tido langsung..
Sampai HK, terus bukak laptop to check ada internet connection ke tak.. Lepak at this one cafe cos I had 2 hrs before my next flight and chatted with hubby yang memang tgh menunggu panggilan saya..

Yes, boarding soon!!The flight from HK to KL was only 4 hrs so I decided not to sleep.......
Then about 3 1/2 hr later, I started peeking through the window to check whether or not we reached MalaysiaAnd yeah baby, Malaysia it is!Reached KLIA around 12.30 pm, went straight to claim baggage and my uncle who worked at customs was already there.. Hehe, takut beg "gerabak" tuh kena tax.. :))
Headed straight to the arrival hall.... :)
And my mom, SIL, nephews were there waiting for me wearing mask :))
They were from JB for my big bro's convocation and stayed a night at my uncle's before picking me up the next day. Tau tak student UTM amik ijzah atas pentas kena pakai mask, together dengan tetamu sekali :) Lawak giler...
As promised, we went for lunch at KFC, fingers licking good :)) Burpp, my craving has been satisfied...
Lepas tuh balik Ipoh, home sweet home....
Teasing Danish yang suka ketawa terbahak-bahak
Sampai rumah, my 3rd brother and family was waiting for me.. Almaklumlah, die lah paling banyak pesan barang... Distributed all the gifts and souvenirs to the family and then saya paling geram dgn budak kecik nih..
Yasmin was wearing a dress that I bought. She was so happy trying the dresses and gave me a kiss on my cheek.. So schweett.. Dulu die tak nak kat orang, sekarang dah nak.. I loike!

Ini budak jangan cakap lah.. Dia memang happy giler dapat gown baru *wink*

Closing the day with superb dinner at home.. To eat without having to cook a.k.a beli kat kedai is priceless :))
Ok peeps.. Gotta go.. I'm going for shopping at Jusco and later in the evening, pay a visit to my PIL in Seri Iskandar ..
*Still in denial*
Ok peeps.. Gotta go.. I'm going for shopping at Jusco and later in the evening, pay a visit to my PIL in Seri Iskandar ..
*Still in denial*





4 comments:
huhuhu..seronok ek :) bila nk jumpa nih???
wah wah..hapi punye citer...dah selamat sampai mesia....welcome back..mcmana aku nak call ko?? no. phone lama tak guna dah ye..no. phone umah???
Farina, enjoy urself sambut Ramadhan & Syawal di Malysia k. Tapi aku tetap tersedih part Jai yang tertinggal di Davis tu. Semoga tabah menghadapi. Skype lah selalu2.. ;D
Yumi, ko balik lah Ipoh.. Leh jumpa :)
Shila, harap2 leh jumpa hang di KL nanti..
Ayu: Tq.. Aku dah baca wish list hang.. Kalau aku anak millionaire, confirm aku dah hantaq hang balik Penang.. Sedih baca entry hang sob..sob..sob
Post a Comment