At least for now...
I deactivated my facebook due to my procrastinating habit which is getting worst when exam is around the corner. So, at least until the last paper of my finals, you won't be seeing me hanging around in Facebook. I wish I can deactivate Facebook permanently but I am so sayang with the pictures that I uploaded which some of them has gone forever since my external hard drive crashed last few weeks.. Sob..sob..sob
Any urgent matters (or not so urgent pun takpe, gossip lagi mak suke!), can email me at fina_vet@yahoo.com. XOXO.
5 comments:
g.luck ok...
i actually saw your last status, and i nk comment (and facebook said i don't have permission too). suddenly, you are gone for good! *well, now i know at least till final.. =)
good luck anyway! c u in orlando, hopefully.
Ai,
Yesterday I freaked out preparing my presentation yet I still facebooking like there's no tomorrow.Itu yang tak sempat2 deactivate tuh. Anyway, hows your presentation went? I hope it went well. And could you email me a blank email (nak tulis pun takpe) just nak make sure I have your email address in case of emergency!
Shila,
Thank you!Saat2 nih lah baru aku hargai peer pressure dari hang zaman dulu2. Aku kalau tak nampak org sekeliling study aku malas study. Selalu aku nampak hang study, baru lah semangat sikit aku nak study. Mehla sini sambung study :))
Farina dear..
My bro in law (who's studying in New Castle) did the same thing... deactivate his FB due to the same reason... but after awhile... exam dah abis.. dia activate balik :)
Do what's best for you ya!! For your own future!! :) Good luck dear...
Kak Runiza,
Thanks!! Wow,Facebook really affect most of people studying wise kan. Very bad influence tapi yang bad tuh lah senang nak ter'addict' .
Post a Comment