I attended BTN because it was one of the requirements for the scholarship application.
What it is all about?
Click HERE to know more about it.
I don't want to comment more. I still remember the signboard right at the camp's entrance,
"Tiada sebarang rakaman dibenarkan di dalam kawasan kem. Pesalah boleh dikenakan tindakan di bawah Akta Rahsia Rasmi 1972" (the sentence maybe inaccurate but the meaning is more or less the same)
I could not agree more with the comments given by the three person (Fakhrul,Ridzuan and Liang) in the article. To those who has never been to BTN courses, yes, it is absolutely true! But adding to that statement, there are also segment about patriotism and stuffs which I'd say relevant to the objectives, I'll say about 30%.
There is always a hidden political agenda buried under BTN. Unless you are a HARDCORE government supporter, my statement is undeniable. Anyway, I have this theory based on my observation, a Johorean is usually a strong government supporter compared to people from other states. I'm just curious as why it is so?
You know, it is kind of funny observing people who passionately supporting certain party. They are so devoted, even when they know it was wrong and corrupted, they still 100% standing behind that party. Go watch Frost/Nixon movie and you'll understand!
No comments:
Post a Comment