1) To be outspoken and more interactive with other people..Don’t want to be that girl who sit at the corner and refuse to mingle with other people.. -FAILED!
2) To be more confident in life… I always have this low self-esteem, insecure, inferior kind of attitude.. -I HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE COMPARED TO THE TIME I FIRST ARRIVED IN THE US. SO, PARTIALLY PASSED!
3) To be a good wife on weekend.. Not that I’m a bad wife on weekdays, only that I don’t have time to cook for my hubby.. So will make it up for him on weekends… What do you want honey? Nasi lemak, roti jala, steak, rendang? Anything for you on the weekend ok.. Mmuahhh.. -PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS EXCEPT DURING EXAM WEEK.
4) To be a devoted hamba Allah.. People always realised this when it is too late.. Insya-allah, He will show me the path…. -STILL SEARCHING AND HOPING THAT HE WILL ALWAYS SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH. INSYA-ALLAH
5) To start saving money for the future.. This is the best time as I can at least triple up the money I got because of the currency.. My aims are to buy a house when I got back to Malaysia and also to settle off all my PTPTN debt. -PARTIALLY PASSED!
*
*
*
*
*
So, for 2010 resolutions (wow, it's 2010 already?) I'll try to be realistic :)
1. Not to delay any work, be proactive in making research progress, aiming to complete Ph.D thesis in 4 1/2 years.
2. By January 2010, I have to start studying at least one page a day for qualifying exam. And of course, passing the qualifying exam which scheduled to be held during summer 2010. Pray for me pals!
3. Aim to be an early riser! That's tough but it is 'do'able
4. Family wise, a big decision which I won't share publicly but will announce when the right time comes.
Well, I do not want to be over-ambitious. So, I guess four is enough for the time being. Anyway, what's your resolutions?
2 comments:
Wah, congrats sbb brjaya merealisasikan azam2 tahun lepas ko. Kira berjaya lah tu. 85%!! ;D
Good luck dgn azam2 baru ko okeh!!
Aku spt biasa, tiada resolution yang specific. Tapi dah tentu la aku nak improve banyak perkara dan ada aims baru.. ; )
Thank you, thank you.
Ala, azam tahun baru ko mestilah mahu membina mahligai bahagia dengan Ejad. Chewah, power tak ayat?
Post a Comment