Yeay! As I was ready going to bed, I just realised the daylight saving ends today, Nov 1st which means I need to adjust my clock an hour backward which means I got one extra hour (at least for today) of sleeping. I was so busy this week with presentation and next week, I have 2 midterms so I really need that extra one hour so to speak.
Last year, as we just arrived in the US we didn't really understand why do they have to adjust the clock two times in a year. But now, as I have 7.30 am class, I realised as the winter just around the corner, means that we get less sunlight. So, during the first week of quarter, the sun was all bright and shiny at 7 o'clock in the morning but as the week went by, I was biking in the dark though it was already 7.30am. Not to forget maghrib prayer is around 6pm rite now... hmmm...
Anyway, I had a good Halloween celebration today. Though I celebrated half-heartedly cos my mind won't stop thinking of next week's exams, but overall it was a good one compared to last year. I was still homesick during this time last year :( Will upload the piccas after the exams! Till then, hope everyone will have a great week ahead.Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment