His nap time is quite long, it will be from noon until 7pm. So, if I started working at 5-6pm, then I will not be 'distracted' at least for an hour or so..
Oh, he likes to sleep on my bag. I don't know why, maybe he likes my odor :)
Then, when he saw me busy working and ignoring him who just woke up from his nap, he jumped on my chair, climbed on my back and started to self-stroke his head with my head. Well, picture below is the proof. I didn't have to hold him at all.
Picture below describing his owner in the state of 'kegelian' cos he kept stroking his head over mine. Laki i pun tak buat macam tuh okay! Plus, he likes to massage my back sometimes. It was some sort of behaviour you can observed when kittens massaging the queen to stimulate milk production. Probably he was weaned too early !
Well, at least he make himself useful to the family. Tolong massage tuan dia hari2 :P




2 comments:
wey pompuan,ke mana ko menghilang? busy study ek,tu aku nampak buku immunology ko tebal nak mampus tue kaler hijau tue heheheh bdw u looks gorgeous,kulit semakin mulus...serasi duk US kot hahaahha
Nox,aku ade 2 peksa minggu nih, busy sikit lah nyah.. Anyway, bukan kulit aku memang flawleeeees dari dulu ke? Hahahaha
Post a Comment