Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lingerie with GPS device won't make you sexy anymore :)

I stumbled upon NurAina Samad's article on lingerie equipped with GPS device. Read HERE. Hilarious and a very weird combination!

Anyway, I watched New Moon already! Guess who accompanied me to the movie? Yes, you are right, Mr. Hubby! I was amused by his expression-less face during the entire movie, kesian pun ada :P  Hahaha.

Apart from getting stiff neck and cross-eyed cos we were sitting 2 rows from the front,the movie was ok lah. The last 30 mins was kinda exciting but the beginning was very slow. Not to forget, those teenagers yang beratur dalam cinema 2-3 hours earlier just to get a nice seating cos in the US, the seat is not assigned unlike Malaysia.I don't understand their madness towards Edward Cullen or Jacob sampai terjerit2 dalam cinema. Hello, macam nak bagi pelempang dalam iklan Digi boleh tak? Tengok Jacob bukak baju menjerit, Edward cium Bella menjerit. They just spoiled my mood lah.

I like the part at the very end sooooo much, which reminds me that I won't be looking forward to their next movie, Eclipse.

*
*
*

Because

*
*
*


Hey,tak naklah spoil orang yang tak tgk movie tuh lagi, but those who has been reading the book sure know what I meant by that. Oklah, it's 1 am. Glad that it's still weekend and next week, weeee! A long break :) See ya peeps!

2 comments:

ms oy@ said...

Huwa!!!!

Jeles nih! x tgk lg New Moon!
What's with the last para? tunggu after i've watched it ok!

Farina said...

Ala, oya, sama je dalam buku. MArry me?